What a week it has been in sport, there is just so much to talk about, but sadly we only have two hours, but rest assured we will try and cover as many sports as we can.
On Not The Footy Show tonight:
- We take a trip down memory lane with a legend of English football in the 70’s QPR and Man City’s Rod Marsh. As it was on this day QPR won the League Cup in 1967 coming from 2-0 down.
- The Australian Diving Championships were held in Brisbane last weekend and we will catch up with Ian Hanson who will bring us all the news from what was an outstanding event.
- Last week Shannon Eckstein took out the Kelloggs 2009 Ironman title and he joins us to tell us how much it means and to talk about the surf lifesaving championships coming up in Perth.
- State Football coach Robbie Dunn will join us to preview this weekend’s upcoming Stratco Cup game against South Australia. Where WA have to come back from a 3-0 defeat in Adelaide to claim the cup.
- Netball is about to get under way again and we catch up with West Coast Fever Captain Stacey Rosman who will tell us how the new girls and coach are fitting in.
- We will also catch up with Bruce Alexander to talk about the new Squash centre opening in Perth on Friday and what lured him across from Queensland.
So do tune in tonight to 990am from 6pm to listen to the show.
We still have a six pack of Ballantine’s and cola to give away as well as tasty Chicken Treat vouchers. To win one of these prizes listen to the show and call in to enter.
Listen to us on Facebook and tell your friends about us!
NOT THE FOOTY SHOW TEAM